Sunday 14 July 2013

Picking up the pen, over the sea from where I left it.

The moon has shown many faces since my last post on this and in the tides that wove me here much has taken place.
 
  Currently I'm sitting in Zephyr Cafe in Squmish, BC, Canada. Another known hangout spot for beautiful creatures of the outdoors, us woodland folk.

The last 3 weeks I've been working furiously on many fronts. First as the section director at Summit, (an outdoor education centre in the squamish valley, and secondly creating programs for my Camps in australia. Add music, art, climbing, surfing and journaling and you've got a pretty full life. Abundance is a thing to be thankful for and I'm happy to be busy.

THe last 2 days have been joyfully bliss, a bit of climbing, paddleboarding, swimming, yoga, loads of music and time to my self.

Tomorrow I start up again for another 2 weeks non stop. And then? TOfino! I'll keep the posts rolling in and will ad photos whenever opportunity presents itself.






No comments:

Post a Comment