Sunday 19 August 2012

buskin' in whistler

Spent this morning going through flights and weighing up potential futures. Realising while doing so the immense whimsical state of myself these days. I couldn't decide on anything. So I jumped in the van and drove to brohm for some endorphins only a cliff jump and a swim could deliver after a few hours of falling, lying and floating I meandered my way up the road to whistler.
 This evening whistler was playing host to the final crankworx big jump event. Parking lots were packed. Finally I found a spot and moved my way to the base of whistler chair with every other person in western canada to watch crazy dudes hurtle off dirt jumps on bicycles. The whole scene got taken over by hunger so I thought it would be a good time to think of a meal, I sat in the middle of the square outside lulu lemon, dogs and showcase and proceeded to busk loudly. Dinner ended up being paid for by some sixty passersby. Content on the kind hearts of people who enjoy music and my meal I headed south to my cabin.

No comments:

Post a Comment