Monday 3 December 2012

Life in music, Death in dance.

There are times when I wonder what you would get if you took everything from your life; I mean everything, all the memories, all the people, all the times, the stories, the hardships, the love, the sorrow, the excitement, the passion, the fire, the calm, the smiles, the tears, the beauty, the boring and even the staring off into the distance disillusioned and content to stare... What if you took all of these pages, these chapters of your life and gave each of them a sound; what melody would spring from such a tale? And after listening to it, where would you find yourself? Unsure? Perhaps listen to this song, it might all make sense. I found myself, and always have... a slack tide lost and found at sea; Letting the ocean joyfully carry me along.



No comments:

Post a Comment