Tuesday 19 February 2013

This is Where I am.

A morning of stormy seas bobbing up and down like a cork on my plank of timber. A select few surfers   find the beauty in the ocean when it's like this. I feel if you love someone you must love every part of them, the anger, the silence, the laughter, finding beauty in both their flaws and strengths.

THe handfull of us sat apart, finding that iota of peace in the vacancies between deep breaths. She had all of us there, still, captivated by her fluid emotion, all spontaneous and real.

These are the moments I live for, these are the moments I'm living, these are the moments that are life.

I don't think there are many people in this world that have found this place. because if there are...why do they live soo blindly, they end up either eyelesss in the darkness or blinded by the light.



On the OTHER FoOT, I Just watcHEd GroUndSWell. I couldn't recommend it highly enough; so watch it and see it for yourself and perhaps you'll be able to find the words which have escaped me.

No comments:

Post a Comment